Friday, December 5, 2014

We love our pups...

...& they are great fur brothers to you. Just some random pics of them to share. They are so sweet with you & tolerate your craziness with them. They are also my faithful running partners, in the dark, cold, rain, they are always ready to go. So thankful for them & their motivation to keep me running! Also so excited about my new car! Thanks to daddy we got a great deal on it & couldn't be happier with how it drives & being brand new no worries about something going wrong. We also put up some of your new artwork & got the Christmas cards sent out. Also, my aunt Julie found these old tiny drawings I had done when I was little, so cute, I always had a vivid imagination.  Lots to feel happy about, life is good & you make it better! Xo













No comments:

Post a Comment